Sleek and Straight is always a must have style option. This hairstyle radiates a youthful appearance, which defines hair color, strand strength, movement and shine. With this style, hair will never look dry, dull or damaged. Plus, sleek and straight even defines facial features and body shape. Voila!
The essence of strong hair personifies health and your general beauty as an individual. To get movement and shine, first fix the complexion of the hair by closing down the cuticle layer. When this cuticle layer is shut, tresses will have a perfect moisture balance, allowing hair to fall without catching on other hair strands, thus giving amazing movement and volume. Shine is a byproduct of the proper moisture balance from a closed cuticle layer that emanates the color of the melanin in your hair. Follow the Quick Fix Tips below to fix the complexion of your hair and achieve this sleek look.
- To achieve the perfect moisture balance, first repair any damage caused from color processing, perming, and natural UV and UVB stress with the proper shampoo and conditioner. White Sands shampoos and conditioners moisturize from the inside out. Through this cleansing process, our products penetrate proteins deep inside the hair shaft rather than just packing it on top.
- Next, apply Porosity the Fix on towel damp hair. This will fix the complexion of each strand by filling each crack or blemish from root to end. Porosity is like a concealer or foundation for the hair and is weightless. Porosity will NOT weigh your hair down, leaving tresses full of incredible shine.
- With a perfect cuticle complexion, add any styling aids for the desired texture and style. This procedure will give you flawless hair with shine, movement and longevity.
- Use ER Fusion: Lasting up to 30 days after each use, this is a 20 minute deep reconstructive conditioning treatment. First, shampoo then apply ER Fusion on wet hair. Comb product through for even distribution and apply heat for at least 20 minutes. Rinse then apply your conditioner and follow the Quick Fix Tips above.
- Use The Cure 24/7: This innovative leave in requires NO HEAT to work. With blends of natural botanicals and Cell Bridging Technology, The Cure 24/7 mends split ends, repairs damaged hair fibers, restores internal moisture, while making tresses stronger, smoother, and shinier. Creating healthy, frizz and split end free hair has never been so convenient and simple.
- Dry Hair Application: Apply about a quarter size in your palms. Spread evenly from roots to ends by distributing The Cure 24/7 to the left, right, and back sections of hair. You can use daily if hair is extremely damaged until hair has reached its optimum healthy state.
- Wet Hair Application: Shampoo and condition first. Towel dry and apply about the size of a quarter, distributing evenly through the entire head of hair (scalp not necessary). Comb through for even distribution and then apply styling aids as desired.
Flat Iron Tricks with White Sands Styling Aids
- Spray Liquid Texture Firm Hold after your hair is dry, applying from roots to ends. Then, blow dry product into the hair and re-comb. Finally, flat iron to achieve the desired design. Tresses will simply laminate after applying the iron. For best results, let each section cool before re-combing once again.
- Liquid Texture Medium Hold is the perfect product for straight hair without a heavy product feel. Run your flat iron through on this wet product to achieve straight hair in the toughest sections. Spray pieces lightly from the front and back, then applying your iron softly on each section with an even stroke moving down the hair shaft.
- Infinity Finishing Spray allows you to apply a hot iron on a wet hairspray to achieve straight hair. Difficult curly and kinky sections around the facial hair line are now problems of the past.
All White Sands styling sprays repel moisture and are thermal intelligent. Liquid Texture leaves hair soft and silky without flaking or leaving residue on hot tools.