Today’s trend in curly hair entails a curl pattern with a rope like effect and an emphasis on soft waves. To define your curls and waves, first address the ability of the hair to hold moisture in a balanced state. Curly locks are unable to hold in moisture, which makes your styles change and frizz throughout the day. To tame and repair those unruly curls, close the cuticle layer to define color, texture and shine.
To achieve the perfect moisture balance, first repair any damage caused from color processing, and natural UV and UVB stress with the proper shampoo, conditioner and treatment that best suits you.
1. Use ER Fusion: Lasting up to 30 days after each use, this is a 20 minute deep reconstructive conditioning treatment. First, shampoo then apply ER Fusion on wet hair. Comb product through for even distribution and apply heat for at least 20 minutes. Rinse then apply your conditioner and follow the Quick Fix Tips above.
2. Use The Cure 24/7: This innovative leave in requires NO HEAT to work. With blends of natural botanicals and Cell Bridging Technology, The Cure 24/7 mends split ends, repairs damaged hair fibers, restores internal moisture, while making tresses stronger, smoother, and shinier. Creating healthy, frizz and split end free hair has never been so convenient and simple.
• Dry Hair Application: Apply about a quarter size in your palms. Spread evenly from roots to ends by distributing The Cure 24/7 to the left, right, and back sections of hair. You can use daily if hair is extremely damaged until hair has reached its optimum healthy state.
• Wet Hair Application: Shampoo and condition first. Towel dry and apply about the size of a quarter, distributing evenly through the entire head of hair (scalp not necessary). Comb through for even distribution and then apply styling aids as desired.
Curl Creating Tricks with White Sands Styling Aids:
1. Curl Up in Silk Firm Hold Mousse is engineered for the trend allowing hair to gather together in groups and turn over each to create a rope like curl pattern. This mousse will provide maximum volume, holding power and shine when applied wet or dry. Curl Up in Silk Firm Hold dries with a high gloss finish, leaving hair soft to the touch without flaking or frizzing.
2. Curl Up in Silk Medium Hold Mousse is engineered for the trend allowing hair to gather together in groups and turn over each to create a rope like curl pattern. Like its firm version, once the Medium Hold mousse dries, the hair feels virtually product free, which creates a touchable, nude-like feel.
3. Designer Gel is a firm-hold styling gel providing maximum volume, hold, and flexibility. For best defined curl patterns and all day holding power, apply on wet hair to hold in the maximum moisture. Designer Gel is alcohol-free and will not dry out the hair or flake when brushed.
4. Glaze Plus is a medium bodifier providing unsurpassed volume and shine with virtually no product feel. For perfectly polished curls, apply on wet hair to hold in the maximum moisture . Try cocktailing or layering this with Designer Gel for an extra boost of volume. For dry, damaged, and frizzy hair, cocktail Glaze Plus with Smudge to moisturize, and de-frizz tresses.
5. Liquid Texture Soft Hold is designed for scrunching the hair to attain the perfect moisture balance. This allows the curl to stay all day without a heavy product feel. When applying on wet hair, spray evenly from roots to ends.